- About Us
- Get Ideas
Thu, 2009-07-30 19:15 — maritzaq
We can help you by creating multimedia to enhance your classroom or website. Our experienced staff and student technicians can help you to integrate many forms of media into your course.
We videotape guest lectures, scientific lab procedures, conceptual demonstrations, and promotional content. We offer video streaming of course content that students can view both during and outside of the classroom. We have complete production of instructional and documentary videos. We also provide consultation to help you to decide what multimedia will be successful for your course and audience.
- Instructional and documentary production
- Script writing, storyboarding, videotaping with professional audio and lighting, post-production with motion graphics, music, and color correction
- Classroom and event taping
- Lab procedures, demos, and guest lectures
- Video and audio streaming and downloadable files
- Streaming: Real Media, Windows Media, Quicktime
- Downloadable: MOV, AVI, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, RM, FLV, SWF, WAV, MP3, AIFF, h.264.
- Video taping and file preparation for podcasting
- Video format conversions PAL (European) to NTSC (US)
- Material duplication/transfer: CD, DVD, VHS, MiniDV
- Multimedia consultation: determine what software & equipment is best for client
Disclaimer: We do not duplicate copyrighted materials.
See some examples of our work.
All class and event videotaping requests are subject to approval by OIA staff. You will receive a separate email stating we have scheduled your appointment. Your request may include charges. You will be notified of any potential charges before your requested services are fulfilled. Price list.
In addition the video services described above, Multimedia Solutions also houses the Virtual Reality Annex. The VR Annex is a resource to create both object and panorama VR movies, check out gear and to request still photography services. Click on the VR Annex link in the upper right corner.